Goat Goat anti
Goat Goat anti is available 5 times from Agisera labs
AS10 1452 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, ALP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 380.09 USD
AS10 1453 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, FITC conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 361.55 USD
AS10 1454 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, HRP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 361.55 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 1454
- Price361.55 USD
- Size1 mg
- Available ordering formatLyophilized
- PurificationAffinity purified IgG
- How to reconstituteFor reconstitution add 1.1 ml of sterile water. Let it stand 30 minutes at room temperature to dissolve. Prepare fresh working dilutions daily.
- Storage conditionStore lyophilized material at 2-8°C.For long time storage after reconstitution, dilute the antibody solution with glycerol to a final concentration of 50% glycerol and store as liquid at -20°C, to prevent loss of enzymatic activity. For example, if you have reconstituted 1 mg of antibody in 1.1 ml of sterile water add 1.1 ml of glycerol. Such solution will not freeze in -20°C. If you are using a 1:5000 dilution prior to diluting with glycerol, then you would need to use a 1:2500 dilution after adding glycerol. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard. Be sure to mix well but without foaming.
- Verified applicationsContact Gentaur support center
- Connected productsother secondary antibodies against biotin
- Recommended dilutions for useThis conjugate is suitable for all immunoassay applications. The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution(s): 1:500 - 1:5 000 for Immunohistochemistry 1:200 - 1:5000 for ELISA/Western blot
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- ReferencesRefer to PubMed
- Scientific contextGoat anti-biotin is a secondary antibody conjugated to HRP, which binds to biotin in immunological assays. Antibody is affinity purified using solid phase biotin.
- NotesPurity of this preparation is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE. Antibody concentration is 1.0 mg/ml. Antibody is supplied in 10 mM sodium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2.1 % (w/v) B, Protease/IgG free. Contains 0.1 % (v/v) Kathon CG as preservative of bacterial growth.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationBiotinylated,HRP Conjugated
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat, Goat anti- conjugated
- Techniqueanti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine, caprine antibody to-biotinilated, horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
AS10 1455 | Goat, Goat anti-biotin, TRITC conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 361.55 USD
AS16 3132 | Goat, Goat anti-Dog serum proteinssize: 1 ml | 354.59 USD
- Raised inGoat
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationContact Gentaur support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR