L.J.Medium w/ Pyruvate
L.J.Medium w/ Pyruvate is available 1 time from Himedia labs
SL004-10X25SL | L.J.Medium w/ Pyruvatesize: 10X25SL | 311.59 USD
- DescriptionL.J.Medium w/ Pyruvate is reported for use in cultivation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis .
- Species ReactivityMycobacterium tuberculosis
- AppearanceOpaque smooth slants Colour : Pale bluish green
- Cultural responseCultural characteristics within 2-4 weeks at 35-37°C, with 5-10% CO2(further growth may be observed for 8 weeks)
- StorageStore between 2-8°C
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Technical dataNA
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameL.J.Medium w/ Pyruvate
- Alternative nameL.J.Medium w/ Pyruvate
- Alternative techniquecellculture
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL