IL-9 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
IL-9 Antibody, FITC Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameIL-9 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse IL-9
- Gene ID number16198
- Swiss ProtP15247
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityMouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that actsas a regulator of a variety of hematopoietic cells. This cytokinestimulates cell proliferation and prevents apoptosis. It functionsthrough the interleukin 9 receptor (IL9R), which activatesdifferent signal transducer and activator (STAT) proteins and thusconnects this cytokine to various biological processes. The geneencoding this cytokine has been identified as a candidate gene forasthma. Genetic studies on a mouse model of asthma demonstratedthat this cytokine is a determining factor in the pathogenesis ofbronchial hyperresponsiveness. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsP4; Il-9; Interleukin-9; Cytokine P4; T-cell growth factor P4; Il9
- Gene target
- Short nameIL-9 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameInterleukin-9 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2428R-FITC | IL-9 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2428R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 9
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-06-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies