Human recombinant is available 21 times from Biovision labs
GENT-4580-50 | Human recombinant BMP-14 (GDF-5/CDMP-1) proteinsize: 1 vial x 50 μg | 305.99 USD
GENT-4580-1000 | Human recombinant BMP-14 (GDF-5/CDMP-1) proteinsize: 1 vial x 1 mg | 1912.46 USD
GENT-4580-10 | Human recombinant BMP-14 (GDF-5/CDMP-1) proteinsize: 1 vial x 10 μg | 163.59 USD
GENT-4037-50 | Human recombinant FGF-2/FGF-basic proteinsize: 1 vial x 50 μg | 311.88 USD
GENT-4037-10 | Human recombinant FGF-2/FGF-basic proteinsize: 1 vial x 10 μg | 157.7 USD
GENT-4037-1000 | Human recombinant FGF-2/FGF-basic proteinsize: 1 vial x 1 mg | 1604.11 USD
6424-100 | Human recombinant linear di-ubiquitinsize: 100 μg | 435.45 USD
6427-100 | Human recombinant linear penta-ubiquitinsize: 100 μg | 435.45 USD
6426-100 | Human recombinant linear tetra-ubiquitinsize: 100 μg | 435.45 USD
6425-100 | Human recombinant linear tri-ubiquitinsize: 100 μg | 435.45 USD
6430-3 | Human recombinant UBE2D3size: 3 nmol | 517.84 USD
6439-3 | Human recombinant UBE2E3 (UbcH9)size: 3 nmol | 429.57 USD
6440-3 | Human recombinant UBE2H (UbcH2)size: 3 nmol | 462.52 USD
6441-3 | Human recombinant UBE2H (UbcH2), HIS6SUMOsize: 3 nmol | 462.52 USD
6432-3 | Human recombinant UBE2Ksize: 3 nmol | 462.52 USD
6431-3 | Human recombinant UBE2L3size: 3 nmol | 517.84 USD
6436-3 | Human recombinant UBE2R1 (CDC34)size: 3 nmol | 517.84 USD
6437-3 | Human recombinant UBE2R2 (Ubc3B)size: 3 nmol | 547.26 USD
GENT-4363-50 | Human recombinant VEGF165 proteinsize: 1 vial x 50 μg | 794.41 USD
GENT-4363-1000 | Human recombinant VEGF165 proteinsize: 1 vial x 1 mg | 4507.53 USD
GENT-4363-10 | Human recombinant VEGF165 proteinsize: 1 vial x 10 μg | 305.99 USD
- Catalog numberGENT-4363-10
- Price305.99 USD
- Size1 vial x 10 μg
- Original nameVEGF165, human recombinant
- NCBI Gene ID7422
- NCBI Gene SymbolVEGFA
- Purification technique≥98% obtained by SDS-PAGE
- ED₅₀ results1.0-7.0 ng/ml, tested cell line model: HUVEC
- Molecular weight38.2 kDa
- Product formulationfreeze-dried protein sterilized via filtration
- Solution preparationDissolve in water to reach concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This is the ïnitial solution that could diluted in additional aqueous buffers according the particular analysis.
- Delivery and storageThe product Human recombinant VEGF165 protein should be shipped on blue ice packages. Upon receipt, this antibiotic should be kept at minus twenty degrees Celsius to retain its quality, activity and stability.
- Expiry dateThe product Human recombinant VEGF165 protein can be used for one year if it is stored according to the instructions.
- TipsThe product Human recombinant VEGF165 protein is intended to be used for research purposes only. It is not manufactured for application in diagnostics.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short namerecombinant VEGF165 protein
- Alternative nameH. sapiens recombinant VEGF165 protein
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedBmi-1 represses transcription of insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor and abrogates IGF-IR signaling in prostate cancerhuman glioma cells express class 3 semaphorins and receptors for soluble and membrane-bound semaphorins, suggesting a possible role of the semaphorin/neuropilin system in the interactions of human malignant glioma with the nervous and immune systems.Transcripts of both NRP1 and NRP2 were found to be decreased in renal biopsies from patients with diabetic nephropathyExpression of Nrp2 protein is significantly correlated with tumor progression and angiogenesis in salivary adenoid cystic carcinomas.GLI1 regulates the neuropilin-2/alpha6beta1 integrin based autocrine pathway that contributes to breast cancer initiation.This is the first study in the literature showing that neuropilin-2 and ezrin are related with prognosis in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.Data show significant increases in semaphorin3C, 3D and their receptor neuropilin-2 in degenerate samples which were shown to contain nerves and blood vessels, compared to non-degenerate samples without nerves and blood vessels.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typehuman recombinant polypeptide
- Expression systemEscherichia coli
- Referential purification techniqueHigh-performance liquid chromatography
- Endotoxin LevelN/A
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Storage Temp.-80°C
- ShippingDry ice
- Shelf Life1 year
- Reconstitution InstructionsN/A
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- Gene sourceHuman
- Tested applicationsRP-HPLC, N/A
- Level of endotoxinN/A
- Tested activityN/A
- Binding abilityN/A
- Storage condition-80°C
- Shipping undergel pack
- Physical appearanceLiquid
- How to reconstituteN/A
- Aa sequenceN/A
- Before useCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- NotesFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- Alternative techniquerec