Anti-IL10 Picoband Antibody
Anti-IL10 Picoband Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
A00021 | Anti-IL10 Picoband Antibodysize: 100µg/vial | 458.99 USD
- Sample Size AvailableNA
- ImmunogenE. coli-derived mouse IL10 recombinant protein (Position: S19-S178).
- Storage & Transport ConditionsAt -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Cross-reactivityNo cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Ig TypeNA
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Application DetailsWestern blot,0.1-0.5µg/ml ELISA(Cap),1-5µg/ml
- ApplicationsELISA, WB
- ReactivityMouse, Rat
- Product Datasheetwww.bosterbio.com/datasheet.php?sku=A00021
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-IL10 Picoband Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-interleukin 10 Picoband (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies