Plasmid amplification and purification
Plasmid amplification and purification is available 1 time from 101biosystem labs
S203 | Plasmid amplification and purificationsize: 500 mg | 16981.31 USD
- Service categoryS200 Cloning Services
- Shipping recommendationsblue ice
- Synthesis time2 weeks
- KitPlasmid mini made and maxi DNA purification kits can be silica gel or anion exchange, endotoxin free and are used to produce pure plasmids that are small DNA molecules within a cell separated from chromosomal DNA and can replicate independently. They are most commonly found in bacteria as small circular, double-stranded DNA molecules; however, plasmids are sometimes present in archaea and eukaryotic organisms. In nature, plasmids often carry genes that may benefit the survival of the organism, for example antibiotic resistance. While the chromosomes are big and contain all the essential information for living, plasmids usually are very small and contain only additional information. Artificial plasmids are widely used as vectors in molecular cloning, serving to drive the replication of recombinant DNA sequences within host organisms.
- TestAntibodies are affinity purified with an antigen coated column or protein A or G agarose or beads. DNA is purified with endotoxin free silica columns or anion exchange resins. 101Biosystem supplies purification kits and ultra pure reagents.
- Gene target
- Short namePlasmid amplification purification
- TechniquePurification, plasmid
- Alternative namePlasmid amplification and purification
- Alternative techniquepurifications
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL