IL7 Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
R30115 | IL7 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 461.62 USD
- Concentration0.5mg/ml if reconstituted with 0.2ml sterile DI water
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenIL7
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.5-1ug/ml,ELISA: 0.1-0.5ug/ml
- NotesThe stated application concentrations are suggested starting amounts. Titration of the IL7 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.
- Intented useThis IL7 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Uniprot #P13232
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionIL-7, Interleukin 7, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL-7 gene. IL-7 a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the red marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by lymphocytes. By the combination of approaches, IL-7 is located on 8q12-q13. IL-7 is critical for early T-cell development and homeostasis of naive and memory CD8-positive T cells. It signals through the IL-7 receptor complex, which consists of the IL7R-alpha chain and the common IL2R-gamma chain is critical for early T-cell development and homeostasis of naive and memory CD8 -positive T cells. It signals through the IL-7 receptor complex, which consists of the IL7R-alpha chain and the common IL2R-gamma chain.
- ImmunogenHuman IL-7 partial recombinant protein (AA 26-177) was used as the immunogen for this IL7 antibody.
- StorageAfter reconstitution, the IL7 antibody can be stored for up to one month at 4oC. For long-term, aliquot and store at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL7 Antibody
- Alternative nameinterleukin 7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT