IL-17C Antibody Conjugated
IL-17C Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-17C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-17C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-17C
- Gene ID number27189
- Swiss ProtQ9P0M4
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCytokine that plays a crucial role in innate immunity of the epithelium, including to intestinal bacterial pathogens, in an autocrine manner. Stimulates the production of antibacterial peptides and proinflammatory molecules for host defense by signaling through the NF-kappa-B and MAPK pathways. Acts synergically with IL22 in inducing the expression of antibacterial peptides, including S100A8, S100A9, REG3A and REG3G. Synergy is also observed with TNF and IL1B in inducing DEFB2 from keratinocytes. Depending on the type of insult, may have both protective and pathogenic properties, either by maintaining epithelial homeostasis after an inflammatory challenge or by promoting inflammatory phenotype. Enhanced IL17C/IL17RE signaling may also lead to greater susceptibility to autoimmune diseases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCX2; IL-17C; Interleukin-17C; Cytokine CX2; IL17C; UNQ561/PRO1122
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2611R-Biotin | IL-17C Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2611R-Cy3 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2611R-Cy5 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2611R-Cy5.5 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2611R-Cy7 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2611R-FITC | IL-17C Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2611R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameIL-17C Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIL-17C Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameInterleukin-17C (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 17C
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-2611R-HRP | IL-17C Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies