CD11b MAC 1 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone MEM 174
CD11b MAC 1 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone MEM 174 is available 5 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
ACLX17NA | CD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-174size: 0.1 mg | 320.09 USD
ACLX17AP | CD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-174size: 0.1 mg | 320.09 USD
ACLX17B | CD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-174, Biotin conj.size: 0.1 mg | 402.1 USD
- Catalog numberACLX17B
- Price402.1 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- Alternative name 1CD11b/MAC-1, Mab anti-; Clone: MEM-174, Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 2CD11b/MAC-1, Mab antibody-; Clone: MEM-174, Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 3CD11b/MAC-1, Mab antibody-; Clone: MEM-174, Biotin conj.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- Clone: MEM-174, conj.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameCD11b/MAC-1, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-; clonality: MEM-174, biotinilated conj.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintegrin subunit alpha M
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- integrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b (p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
- integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-05
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Complement system
- Integrin alpha subunits
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese results indicate that CR3 and CR4 are not critical to the pathogenesis of experimental cerebral malaria despite their role in elimination of complement-opsonized pathogens.Increased expression of IRF-8 in tumor-induced CD11b-positive/Gr-1-positive cells exerts an antitumor rather than protumorigenic effect in tumor-bearing IRF-8-transgenic hybrid mice.Recipient Mac-1 deficiency reduces accumulation of graft-infiltrating cells, macrophage APC function, T-cell proliferation, and TNF- production and attenuates acute cardiac allograft rejection.CR3 receptor is implicated in the clearance of fibrillar Ab 1-40 and 1-42 by microglia in a model of artificial senile plaquesData indicate key roles for histidine decarboxyladse and histamine in myeloid cell differentiation and CD11b(+)Ly6G(+) immature myeloid cells in cancer development in mice.CEACAM1 expression on CD11b(+)/Gr-1(+) myeloid cells is a prerequisite for adequate collateral formation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
ACLX17F | CD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-174, FITC conj.size: 100 tests | 402.1 USD
ACLX17PE | CD11b/MAC-1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-174, PE conj.size: 100 tests | 467.03 USD
- Alternative name 4anti-CD11b/MAC-1 Clone: MEM-174
- Alternative name 5CD11b/MAC-1 Clone: MEM-174
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies