- Catalog numberAG117
- Product nameBiotin
- Size1000 µg
- Price970.12 USD
- Product compositionBSA/OVA
- Storage conditionsStore and ship the productBiotin at plus four degrees Celcius. Avoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw via preparation of small aliquots for storage at minus twenty degrees Celsius.
- TipsThe product Biotin is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Alternative namebiotinilated
- ConceptRegistry number:6SO6U10H04Scope note:A water-soluble, enzyme co-factor present in minute amounts in every living cell. It occurs mainly bound to proteins or polypeptides and is abundant in liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast, and milk.CASN1 number:1H-Thieno(3,4-d)imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, (3aS-(3aalpha,4beta,6aalpha))-
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution