VAP1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
VAP1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 3 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-10529R-A488 | VAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 391.61 USD
bs-10529R-A555 | VAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 391.61 USD
bs-10529R-A647 | VAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 391.61 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenVAP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against VAP1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human VAP1
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThis gene encodes a member of the semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase family. Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The encoded protein is localized to the cell surface, has adhesive properties as well as monoamine oxidase activity, and may be involved in leukocyte trafficking. Alterations in levels of the encoded protein may be associated with many diseases, including diabetes mellitus. A pseudogene of this gene has been described and is located approximately 9-kb downstream on the same chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Apr 2013]
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonymsvascular adhesion protein 1; Amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); AOC3; Copper amine oxidase; HPAO; Membrane copper amine oxidase; Semicarbazide sensitive amine oxidase; SSAO; Vascular adhesion protein 1; VP97; AOC3_HUMAN; Membrane primary amine oxidase; Semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase; VAP-1.
- Gene target
- Short nameVAP1 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies