Raji Cell Lysates
Raji Cell Lysates is available 1 time from Aviva labs
- DescriptionOur lysate from Raji Cells is a high quality product which can readily be used in various applications such as Western Blot (WB) ELISA, EIA, IFA, etc. The Raji Cell Lysates will be an excellent control for these applications.
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Raji Cell Lysates may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Raji Lysates may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Additional descriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- Gene target
- Short nameRaji Lysates
- Alternative nameRaji cellular Lysates
AHL007 | Raji Cell Lysatessize: one vial | 143.94 USD