RAGE Antibody, PE Conjugated
RAGE Antibody, PE Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameRAGE Polyclonal Antibody, PE Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRAGE
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RAGE.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat AGER
- Gene ID number81722
- Swiss ProtQ63495
- Tested applicationsFCM
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMediates interactions of advanced glycosylation end products (AGE). These are nonenzymatically glycosylated proteins which accumulate in vascular tissue in aging and at an accelerated rate in diabetes. Acts as a mediator of both acute and chronic vascular inflammation in conditions such as atherosclerosis and in particular as a complication of diabetes. AGE/RAGE signaling plays an important role in regulating the production/expression of TNF-alpha, oxidative stress, and endothelial dysfunction in type 2 diabetes. Interaction with S1A12 on endothelium, mononuclear phagocytes, and lymphocytes triggers cellular activation, with generation of key proinflammatory mediators. Receptor for amyloid beta peptide. Contributes to the translocation of amyloid-beta peptide (ABPP) across the cell membrane from the extracellular to the intracellular space in cortical neurons. ABPP-initiated RAGE signaling, especially stimulation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), has the capacity to drive a transport system delivering ABPP as a complex with RAGE to the intraneuronal space. Can also bind oligonucleotides (By similarity). Interaction with S1B after myocardial infarction may play a role in myocyte apoptosis by activating ERK1/2 and p53/TP53 signaling.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission480,565nm/578nm
- SynonymsRAGE; Advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor; Receptor for advanced glycosylation end products; Ager
- Gene target
- Short nameRAGE Antibody, PE Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRAGE (Antibody to), peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0177R-PE | RAGE Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD