Rabbit anti c Src Polyclonal Antibody
Rabbit anti c Src Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS460272 | Rabbit anti c-Src Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 422.96 USD
MBS460272 | Rabbit anti c-Src Polyclonal Antibody[c-Src]size: NA | Place ask USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MyBioSource they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MyBioSource. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MyBioSource adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetv-src sarcoma (Schmidt-Ruppin A-2) viral oncogene homolog (avian), ASV and c-SRC and p60-Src and SRC1, SRC and IDBG-74081 and ENSG00000197122 and 6714, transferase activity, nuclei, Src and IDBG-211273 and ENSMUSG00000027646 and 20779, BT.61976 and IDBG-642561 and ENSBTAG00000008938 and 535742