PPP2R5C Antibody Conjugated
PPP2R5C Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPPP2R5C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PPP2R5C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PPP2R5C
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIn eukaryotes, the phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of proteins on serine and threonine residues is an essential means of regulating a broad range of cellular functions, including division, homeostasis and apoptosis. A group of proteins that are intimately involved in this process are the protein phosphatases. In general, the protein phosphatase (PP) holoenzyme is a trimeric complex composed of a regulatory subunit, a variable subunit, and a catalytic subunit. Four major families of protein phosphatase catalytic subunits have been identified, designated PP1, PP2A, PP2B (calcineurin) and PP2C. An additional protein phosphatase catalytic subunit, PPX (also known as PP4) is a putative member of a novel PP family. The PP2A family comprises subfamily members PP2A Alpha and PP2A Beta. The PP2A catalytic subunit associates with a variety of regulatory subunits. Regulatory subunits include PP2A-A-Alpha and -A-Beta, PP2A-B-Alpha and -B-Beta, PP2A-C-Alpha and -C-Beta, PP2A-B56-Alpha, -B56-Beta, -B56-gamma and -B56-Delta.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms2A5G_HUMAN; B' alpha regulatory subunit; B56G; KIAA0044; MGC23064; PP2A B subunit B' gamma isoform; PP2A B subunit B56 gamma isoform; PP2A B subunit isoform B''-gamma; PP2A B subunit isoform B56-gamma; PP2A B subunit isoform PR61-gamma; PP2A B subunit isoform R5-gamma; PP2A B subunit PR61 gamma isoform; PP2A B subunit R5 gamma isoform; Ppp2r5c; PR61G; Protein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit B B56 gamma isoform; Protein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit B' gamma; Renal carcinoma antigen NY REN 29; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-29; Serine/threonine protein phosphatase 2A 56 kDa regulatory subunit gamma isoform; Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A 56 kDa regulatory subunit gamma isoform; 2A5G_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetprotein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit B', gamma, B56G and PR61G, PPP2R5C and IDBG-20535 and ENSG00000078304 and 5527, this GO :0000159 and protein phosphatase type 2A complex and cellular component this GO :0000775 and chromosome, centromeric region and cellular component this GO :0005488 and binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0006508 and proteolysis and biological process this GO :0006977 and DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator resulting in cell cycle arrest and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0008233 and peptidase activity and molecular function this GO :0008285 and negative regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0008601 and protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity and molecular function this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016485 and protein processing and biological process this GO :0042771 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to DNA damage by p53 class mediator and biological process this GO :0043161 and proteasome-mediated ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process and biological process this GO :0050790 and regulation of catalytic activity and biological process, protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity, this GO :0005488: binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008233: peptidase activity and also this GO :0008601: protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity, this GO :0005488: binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008233: peptidase activity, this GO :0008601: protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity, nuclei, Ppp2r5c and IDBG-171384 and ENSMUSG00000017843 and 26931, PPP2R5C and IDBG-634666 and ENSBTAG00000020192 and 505757
bs-11991R-Biotin | PPP2R5C Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11991R-Cy3 | PPP2R5C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11991R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long namePPP2R5C Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the PPP2R5C Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePPP2R5C Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameprotein phosphatase 2, regulatory functionnal sequence B', g (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit B'gamma
- Synonyms gene name
- protein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit B (B56), gamma isoform
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1996-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Protein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn an established model of sustained JNK activation, a 70% decrease in expression of the targeting subunit of PP2A, B56alpha, was observed in either neonatal or adult cardiomyocytes.These new data implicate ankyrin-B as a critical targeting component for PP2A in heart and identify a new class of signaling proteins targeted by ankyrin polypeptides.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11991R-Cy5 | PPP2R5C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11991R-Cy5.5 | PPP2R5C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11991R-Cy7 | PPP2R5C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11991R-FITC | PPP2R5C Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11991R-HRP | PPP2R5C Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
SKP2 ID S phase Kinase associated Protein 2 F box Protein Skp2 Cyclin A CDK2 associated Protein p45 p45skp2 F box LRR repeat Protein 1 FBXL1
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR