pOET 1C 6xHis transfer plasmid
1x pOET 1C 6xHis transfer plasmid found in genways
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- Gene target
- Short namepOET 1C transfer plasmid
- Techniqueplasmid, plasmids in 1
- Alternative namepOET 1C 6xHis transfer plasmid
- Alternative techniqueplasmids
GWB-001012 | pOET 1C 6xHis transfer plasmid1 x 1 vial 488.12 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-001012
- Price488.12 USD
- Size1 x 1 vial
- ConjugatedThe polyhistidine (6xHis) tag or Histidine Epitope Tag (HIS Tag, 6XHIS Tag with Histidine (abbreviated as His or H; encoded by the codons CAU and CAC) is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is the most used tag for purification by Affinity Chromatography (IMAC). The pentadentate chelator is the best chelator in Immobilized Metal ion Affinity chromatography (IMAC) for the6xhis-tagged proteins.
- KitPlasmid mini made and maxi DNA purification kits can be silica gel or anion exchange, endotoxin free and are used to produce pure plasmids that are small DNA molecules within a cell separated from chromosomal DNA and can replicate independently. They are most commonly found in bacteria as small circular, double-stranded DNA molecules; however, plasmids are sometimes present in archaea and eukaryotic organisms. In nature, plasmids often carry genes that may benefit the survival of the organism, for example antibiotic resistance. While the chromosomes are big and contain all the essential information for living, plasmids usually are very small and contain only additional information. Artificial plasmids are widely used as vectors in molecular cloning, serving to drive the replication of recombinant DNA sequences within host organisms.