Mouse Monoclonal Anti-DsbA Antibody (1A2-D4-G10)
1x Mouse Monoclonal Anti-DsbA Antibody (1A2-D4-G10) found in Biovision
- DescriptionMouse Monoclonal antibody to detect DsbA
- Raised inMouse
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody (Clone#1A2-D4-G10)
- Reacts withE.coli
- ImmunogenRecombinant E.coli. DsbA protein fragments over expressed in E.coli
- TargetThiol:disulfide interchange protein DsbA (Thiol:disulfide interchange protein DsbA, dsbA, dsf, ppfA)
- Research areaSignal Transduction
- Gene number8114936
- Protein numberP0AEG4
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Antibody's positive controlesWestern blot: AKT1, AKT2, AKT3 and DSBA recombinant antigen
- Approved applications with antibody dilutionWestern blot; 1:1000
- Scientific contextRequired for disulfide bond formation in some periplasmic proteins such as PhoA or OmpA. Acts by transferring its disulfide bond to other proteins and is reduced in the process. DsbA is reoxidized by DsbB. Required for pilus biogenesis. PhoP-regulated transcription is redox-sensitive, being activated when the periplasm becomes more reducing (deletion of dsbA/dsbB, treatment with dithiothreitol). MgrB acts between DsbA/DsbB and PhoP/PhoQ in this pathway.
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Anti-DsbA Antibody (1A2-D4-G10)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses, mouse monoclonals
- Hostmouse monoclonal, Murine monoclonal antibodies or Mabs are often conjugated and the isotype is IgG.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal antibody to-DsbA (Antibody to) (1A2-D4-G10)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
A1326-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-DsbA Antibody (1A2-D4-G10)100 µg 412.46 USD
- Catalog numberA1326-100
- Price412.46 USD
- Size100 µg
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namezinc finger and BTB domain containing 12
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 46
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-08-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BTB domain containing
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies