mouse IL10 Antibody
mouse IL10 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
RP1015 | mouse IL10 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 440.16 USD
- Target antigenmouse IL10
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human
- ImmunogenE. coli-derived mouse IL-10 recombinant protein(Position: S19-S178).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the mouse IL10 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe mouse IL10 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundInterleukin-10(IL-10 or IL10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor(CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans IL-10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. It is capable of inhibiting synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNFalpha and GM-CSF made by cells such as macrophages and regulatory T-cells.IL-10 also displays potent abilities to suppress the antigen presentation capacity of antigen presenting cells. Kim et al.(1992) showed that the mouse IL 10 gene contains 5 exons and spans about 5.2 kb of genomic DNA. Eskdale et al.(1997) mapped the IL10 gene to the junction between 1q31 and 1q32.
- Related articles1. Eskdale J, Kube D, Tesch H, Gallagher G (1997). "Mapping of the human IL10 gene and further characterization of the 5' flanking sequence".
- Gene NameIL10
- Protein NameInterleukin-10(IL-10)
- Gene Full Nameinterleukin 10
- SynonymsCSIF antibody|Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibody|GVHDS antibody|IL 10 antibody|IL-10 antibody|IL10 antibody|IL10A antibody|Interleukin 10 antibody|Interleukin-10 antibody|Interleukin10 antibody|MGC126450 antibody|MGC126451 antibody|T-cell growth inhibitory factor antibody|TGIF antibody
- Uniprot IDP18893
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namemouse IL10 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative namemouse interleukin 10 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246