Mouse FYN ELISA Kit
Mouse FYN ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx154045 | Mouse FYN ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1282.82 USD
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetMouse FYN ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse FYN ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse FYN oncogene related to v-src sarcoma (Schmidt-Ruppin A-2) viral oncogene homolog (avian), FGR, YES Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, FYN oncogene related to SRC, FGR, YES, p59-FYN and SLK and SYN, FYN and IDBG-95463 and ENSG00000010810 and 102724705,2534, transferase activity, nuclei, Fyn and IDBG-144629 and ENSMUSG00000019843 and 14360, FYN and IDBG-631420 and ENSBTAG00000011851 and 527263
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR