Mouse Anti Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody
Mouse Anti Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Cellular biology labs labs
- Isotype controlN/A
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- Raised inmice
- Cellular useAffinity purified mouse monoclonal
- Molecular weightVaries
- Purification techniquePurified via affinity chromatography
- Type of reagentOxidative Stress/Damage
- Suitable for use inIB, IHC
- SDS or safty data sheetmore (STA-011) GHS.pdf
- Use of the reagentMouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody recognizes methyglyoxal adducts on proteins from any species. This antibody works in Western blot and immunohistochemistry. 100 µg.
- Shipping conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- BufferThe concentration in mg/ml in a 10mM of buffered solution at pH 7 to 7,51
- Antibody isotypeN/A
- Use of this test kit or productIB, IHC
- Host speciesMouse
- Concentration1 mg per ml
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- Product formulationmonoclonal antibody
- AntigenMG-modified ovalbumin
- Living modified organisme in this reagent or LMONot applicable
- This reagent is purifiedAffinity Purified
- Related techniquesOxidative Stress/ Damage, Protein Oxidation / Nitration, Advanced Glycation End Products, Antibodies against Advanced Glycation End Products
- Storage conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- Reacts withPlease, contact our team of specialist for more details
- Product configuration100 μg of affinity purified antibody at 0.85 mg/mL in PBS containing 0.2% 5-bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane
- Species compatible toAny
- TipsThis monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-Methylglyoxal monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
STA-011 | Mouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 578.05 USD
- Catalog numberSTA-011
- Price578.05 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
STA-011 | Mouse Anti-Methylglyoxal Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 661.07 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT