MEGF10 Antibody Conjugated
MEGF10 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMEGF10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MEGF10.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MEGF10
- Gene ID number84466
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMEGF10 is a 1,140 amino acid protein encoded by the human gene MEGF10. MEGF10 belongs to the MEGF family and contains fifteen EGF-like domains and one EMI domain. The engulfment of dying cells is a specialized form of phagocytosis that is highly conserved across evolution and is mediated by the concerted action of several molecules. MEGF10 is an engulfment receptor protein that localizes to the plasma membrane in a punctuated pattern. The MEGF10 protein shares structural similarities with nematode engulfment receptor cell death abnormal-1 (CED-1). MEGF10 function is modulated by the ATP binding cassette transporter ABCA1, which is an ortholog to CED-7. It is expressed at the cell surface in clusters around cell corpses during engulfment, and during the engulfment of apoptotic thymocytes is recruited to the bottom of the forming phagocytic cup.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMEG10_HUMAN; MEGF protein; megf10; Multiple EGF-like domains protein 10; multiple EGF-like-domains 10; Multiple epidermal growth factor-like domains 10; Multiple epidermal growth factor-like domains protein 10.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmultiple EGF-like-domains 10, MEGF10 and IDBG-39569 and ENSG00000145794 and 84466, this GO :0001891 and pha this GO cytic cup and cellular component this GO :0004866 and endopeptidase inhibitor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0014719 and satellite cell activation and biological process this GO :0014816 and satellite cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0014841 and satellite cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016323 and basolateral plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0034109 and homotypic cell-cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0042995 and cell projection and cellular component this GO :0043654 and recognition of apoptotic cell and biological process this GO :0048641 and regulation of skeletal muscle tissue development and biological process this GO :0051147 and regulation of muscle cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0055001 and muscle cell development and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0004866: endopeptidase inhibitor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0004866: endopeptidase inhibitor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Megf10 and IDBG-148090 and ENSMUSG00000024593 and 70417, MEGF10 and IDBG-644881 and ENSBTAG00000000329 and 539136
bs-12372R-Biotin | MEGF10 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12372R-Cy3 | MEGF10 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12372R-Cy5 | MEGF10 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12372R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameMEGF10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMEGF10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namemultiple epidermal growth factor-like-domains 10 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemultiple EGF like domains 10
- Synonyms gene name
- multiple EGF-like-domains 10
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Scavenger receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedstudies reveal a novel role for astrocytes in mediating synapse elimination in the developing and adult brain, identify MEGF10 and MERTK as critical proteins in the synapse remodelling underlying neural circuit refinementMegf10 represents a novel transmembrane protein that impinges on Notch signaling to regulate the satellite cell population balance between proliferation and differentiation.in mouse, two related transmembrane proteins, MEGF10 and MEGF11, have critical roles in the formation of mosaics by two retinal interneuron subtypes, starburst amacrine cells and horizontal cellsThese results indicated that both Jedi-1 and MEGF10 can mediate phagocytosis independently through the recruitment of Syk.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12372R-Cy5.5 | MEGF10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12372R-Cy7 | MEGF10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12372R-FITC | MEGF10 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12372R-HRP | MEGF10 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD