MALT1-His Adenovirus (Human)
MALT1-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MALT1-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC030143
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MALT1-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMALT1-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMALT1-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative namemucosa associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma translocation gene 1-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
- Alternative to gene targetmucosa associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma translocation gene 1, IMD12 and MLT and MLT1, MALT1 and IDBG-3930 and ENSG00000172175 and 10892, protein self-association, nuclei, Malt1 and IDBG-154592 and ENSMUSG00000032688 and 240354, MALT1 and IDBG-644866 and ENSBTAG00000027916 and 504994
105929A | MALT1-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 503.19 USD
- Catalog number105929A
- Price503.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameMALT1 paracaspase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- mucosa associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma translocation gene 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1999-08-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CBM complex
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedUSP2a plays an important role in TCR signaling by deSUMOylating TRAF6 and mediating TRAF6-MALT1 interactionstudy shows API2-MALT1 fusion oncoprotein induces proteolytic cleavage of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase (NIK); resulting deregulated NIK activity is associated with constitutive noncanonical NF-kappaB signaling, enhanced B cell adhesion and apoptosis resistancecomponents of the CBM complex, Carma3, Bcl10, and Malt1 are key mediators of the CXCL8/IL8-induced NFkappaB activation and VEGF up-regulation.A20 functions as a Malt1 deubiquitinating enzyme and proteasomal degradation and de novo synthesis of A20 contributes to balance T cell receptor/CD28-induced IKK/NF-kappaB signalingData show that the tandem Ig-like domains of MALT1 exists as a mixture of dimer and tetramer in solution.Report t(14;18)(q32;q21) involving IGH-MALT1 in extranodal diffuse large B-cell lymphomas of the breast and testis.Taken together, loss of MALT1 expression alters keratin expression and enhances proliferation of carcinoma cells, and may progress oral carcinomas into the advanced state.TCR-induced alternative splicing augments MALT1 scaffolding to enhance downstream signalling and to promote optimal T-cell activation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene