LIN7C Antibody Conjugated
7x LIN7C Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenLIN7C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against LIN7C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LIN7C
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundVelis are a family of small synaptic proteins that interact with other proteins at the post-synaptic density (PSD) of neuronal synapses. Velis contain the PDZ motif involved in recruiting cell adhesion molecules, receptors, and channels. Veli1 (also designated Lin-7A and MALS-1), Veli2 (also designated Lin-7B and MALS-2), and Veli3 (also designated Lin-7C and MALS-3) are mammalian homologs of C. elegans LIN-7. Veli proteins are ubiquitously expressed with high expression in brain, liver, and testis. Velis are localized at the synaptic junctions in neurons. Velis bind to CASK, a neurexin-binding protein highly concentrated in synapses, and Mint1, a binding partner with a vesicle trafficking protein.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLIN 7 C; Lin 7 homolog C C. elegans; LIN 7 protein 3; LIN 7C; LIN7 protein 3; MALS 3; MALS3; Mammalian lin seven protein 3; Veli 3 protein; VELI3; Vertebrate lin 7 homolog 3; LIN7C_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetlin-7 homolog C (C. elegans), LIN7C and IDBG-36749 and ENSG00000148943 and 55327, this GO :0002011 and morphogenesis of an epithelial sheet and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005911 and cell-cell junction and cellular component this GO :0005923 and tight junction and cellular component this GO :0006887 and exocytosis and biological process this GO :0007269 and neurotransmitter secretion and biological process this GO :0008092 and cytoskeletal protein binding and molecular function this GO :0014069 and postsynaptic density and cellular component this GO :0015031 and protein transport and biological process this GO :0016323 and basolateral plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0019904 and protein domain specific binding and molecular function this GO :0030165 and PDZ domain binding and molecular function this GO :0043005 and neuron projection and cellular component this GO :0045202 and synapse and cellular component this GO :0045211 and postsynaptic membrane and cellular component this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :0097016 and L27 domain binding and molecular function this GO :0097025 and MPP7-DLG1-LIN7 complex and cellular component, L27 domain binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008092: cytoskeletal protein binding and also this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding and also this GO :0030165: PDZ domain binding and also this GO :0097016: L27 domain binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008092: cytoskeletal protein binding, this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding, this GO :0030165: PDZ domain binding, this GO :0097016: L27 domain binding, Cell surfaces, Lin7c and IDBG-195526 and ENSMUSG00000027162 and 22343, LIN7C and IDBG-636096 and ENSBTAG00000001460 and 510125
bs-11872R-Biotin | LIN7C Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11872R-Cy3 | LIN7C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11872R-Cy5 | LIN7C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11872R-Cy5.5 | LIN7C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11872R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameLIN7C Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameLIN7C Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namelin-7 homolog C (C. elegans) (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelin-7 homolog C, crumbs cell polarity complex component
- Synonyms gene name
- lin-7 homolog C (C. elegans)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-09-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Crumbs complex
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11872R-Cy7 | LIN7C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11872R-FITC | LIN7C Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11872R-HRP | LIN7C Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD