KCNA3 Tyr135 Antibody Conjugated
KCNA3 Tyr135 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNA3 Tyr135
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNA3 Tyr135.
- Modification siteTyr135
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human KCNA3 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr135
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPotassium channels represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume. Four sequence-related potassium channel genes - shaker, shaw, shab, and shal - have been identified in Drosophila, and each has been shown to have human homolog(s). This gene encodes a member of the potassium channel, voltage-gated, shaker-related subfamily. This member contains six membrane-spanning domains with a shaker-type repeat in the fourth segment. It belongs to the delayed rectifier class, members of which allow nerve cells to efficiently repolarize following an action potential. It plays an essential role in T-cell proliferation and activation. This gene appears to be intronless and it is clustered together with KCNA2 and KCNA10 genes on chromosome 1. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsKCNA3 phospho Y135; p-KCNA3 phospho Y135; p-KV1.3 phospho Y135; Potassium Channel Kv1.3; HGK 5; HGK5; HLK 3; HLK3; HPCN 3; HPCN3; HuKIII; KCNA 3; KCNA3; KV1.3; MK 3; MK3; PCN 3; PCN3; Potassium channel 3; Potassium voltage gated channel shaker related subfamily member 3; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily A member 3; Type n potassium channel; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv1.3; KCNA3_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12171R-Biotin | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12171R-Cy3 | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-12171R-Cy5 | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12171R-Cy5
- Price452.68 USD
- Long nameKCNA3(Tyr135) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameKCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNA3(Tyr135) (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel subfamily A member 3
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, shaker-related subfamily, member 3
- potassium channel
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channels
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedDeletion of voltage-gated channel( kv1.3) affects glomerular refinement and odorant receptor expression in the mouse olfactory systemWe conclude that Kv1.3 forms the Kv channel of the platelet and megakaryocyte, which sets the resting membrane potential.The finding of a tonotopic gradient in presynaptic terminals suggests that Kv1.3 may regulate neurotransmitter release differentially in neurons that respond to different frequencies of sound.Data indicate that ShK-K amide retained a high affinity for the voltage-gated potassium channel Kv1.3 channels (IC50 26 +/- 3 pM).Results indicate the potential use of Kv1.3 blockers for the treatment of obesity and insulin resistance.Our studies suggest thatKv1.3 plays a unique role in neuronal differentiation and/or survival of interneuron populations of the cerebral cortexKv1.3 channel serves as a negative regulator of phagocytosis in macrophages and can be a potential target in the treatment of macrophage dysfunction
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12171R-Cy5.5 | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-12171R-Cy7 | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-12171R-FITC | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12171R-HRP | KCNA3(Tyr135) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD