Interleukin 7 Protein OVA
Interleukin 7 Protein OVA is available 3 times from Abbex labs
abx165560 | Interleukin 7 Protein (OVA)size: 10 μg | 385.52 USD
abx165560 | Interleukin 7 Protein (OVA)size: 100 μg | 930.73 USD
abx165560 | Interleukin 7 Protein (OVA)size: 50 μg | 658.13 USD
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inN/A
- TargetInterleukin 7 Protein
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- GeneOvalbumin (abbreviated OVA) is the main protein found in egg white, making up 60-65% of the total protein. Ovalbumin displays sequence and three-dimensional homology to the serpin superfamily, but unlike most serpins it is not a serine protease inhibitor. The function of ovalbumin is unknown, although it is presumed to be a storage protein. OVA is also the best characterized and the first antigen proteins used as a transgene to make transgenic mice. Many different transgenic mouse models have systemic OVA expression driven by the ubiquitously expressed b-actin promoter or tissue-specific OVA expression with insulin promoter to drive the transgene expression, for studying type I diabetes, or in different isoforms, secreted or cell-membrane associated, and more recently as inducible transgene models. These C57BL/6 mice, BALB/c mice models are well characterized, and have contributed to our understanding of immunogenicity and tolerance by the OVA model.
- Gene target
- Short nameInterleukin 7 Protein (OVA)
- Alternative nameInterleukin 7 Protein (OVA)