HRP Donkey Anti IgG H Secondary Antibody
HRP Donkey Anti IgG H Secondary Antibody is available 3 times from Abclonal labs
AS038 | HRP Donkey Anti- Rabbit IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibodysize: 100ul | 98.78 USD
AS031 | HRP Donkey Anti-Goat IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibodysize: 100ul | 98.78 USD
AS033 | HRP Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibodysize: 100ul | 98.78 USD
- Catalog numberAS033
- Price98.78 USD
- OrderingTo order the HRP Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibody (Cat. ID#AS033), please submit a purchase order by fax or e-mail. Please contact us for bulk or larger quantity.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by ABclonal they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Latin nameEquus africanus asinus,Mus musculus
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameAnti-Mouse IgG (H+L) Secondary Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative namehorseradish peroxidase Donkey antibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) secondary detector Antibody (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedmutation causes autosomal recessive cataracts; likely to be involved in epithelial cell proliferation, apoptosis, and migrationgammaS consists of two topologically similar domains, arranged with an approximate twofold symmetry, and each domain shows close structural homology to closely related domains found in other members of the gamma-crystallin family.disruption of the Hsf4 gene leads to cataracts via at least three pathways: down-regulation of gamma-crystallin, particularly gamma S-crystallin; decreased lens beaded filament expression; and loss of post-translational modification of alpha A-crystallinMutant Crygs gene can lead to changes of BFSP/filensin and other crystallins. Changes to these crystallins, together, may secondarily lead to cataract formation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Antibody categorySecondary Antibody
- Gene nameIgG
- ClonalitySecondary Antibody
- ApplicationsWestern Blot, Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry
- TipsPlease follow carefully the instructions before every use. Check the vial for the expiry date and batch number. If you need technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
- NotesFor Research Use Only, not for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. Not for human or animal consumption.
- DatasheetPlease contact our technical support to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis, MSDS.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies