HHBS Hanks Buffer with 20 mM Hepes
HHBS Hanks Buffer with 20 mM Hepes is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionHHBS [Hanks’ Buffer with 20 mM Hepes] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. HHBS [Hanks’ Buffer with 20 mM Hepes] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that HHBS [Hanks’ Buffer with 20 mM Hepes] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife6 months
- Additional descriptionBuffering solutions are useful to keep the pH range sable when using this reagent of aat.
- Buffer25mM HEPES (4-(2-hydroxyethyl)-1-piperazineethanesulfonic acid ) pH7 solution buffers are a media with a zwitterion organic chemical buffering agent; one of the twenty Good's buffers. HEPES DMEM medium is widely used in cell culture, largely because it is better at maintaining physiological pH 7 tot 7,5 despite changes in carbon dioxide concentration (produced by cellular respiration) when compared to bicarbonate buffers, which are also commonly used in cell culture. The dissociation of water decreases with falling temperature, but the dissociation constants (pK) of many other buffers do not change much with temperature. HEPES, 25 mM in RPMI and DMEM is like water in that its dissociation decreases as the temperature decreases. This makes HEPES RPMI 25 milli-molar media with or without L-glutamine a more effective buffering agent for maintaining enzyme structure and function at low temperatures.
20011 | HHBS [Hanks' Buffer with 20 mM Hepes]size: 2X100 mL | 347.88 USD
20011 | HHBS [Hanks’ Buffer with 20 mM Hepes]size: 100 mL | 133.64 USD