HDC2 PHC2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
HDC2 PHC2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-11291R-A350 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-11291R-A488 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11291R-A488
- Price379.04 USD
- Long nameHDC2/PHC2 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-HDC2/PHC2 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative nameHDC2/PHC2 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepolyhomeotic homolog 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- early development regulator 2 (homolog of polyhomeotic 2)
- polyhomeotic-like 2 (Drosophila)
- polyhomeotic homolog 2 (Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sterile alpha motif domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11291R-A555 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-11291R-A594 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-11291R-A647 | HDC2/PHC2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHDC2/PHC2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HDC2/PHC2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HDC2/PHC2
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenEarly development regulatory protein 2;hPH2;early development regulator 2 (homolog of polyhomeotic 2);Polycomb group (PcG) proteins assemble into multimeric protein complexes, which are involved in maintaining the transcriptional repressive state of genes throughout development. PHC2 (polyhomeotic-like protein 2), also known as early development regulatory protein 2, is an 858 amino acid nuclear protein that is a component of the PcG multiprotein PRC1 complex. Specifically, the PcG PRC1 complex modifies histones, remodels chromatin and mediates monoubiquination of Histone H2A. Other constituent proteins involved in the PcG PRC1 complex are Mel-18, Bmi-1, M33, MPc2, MPc3, RING1, Ring1b, as well as several others. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, PHC2 contains one SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain and one FCS-type zinc finger.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsEarly development regulatory protein 2; hPH2; early development regulator 2 homolog of polyhomeotic 2; early development regulator 2 like; EDR2; MGC163502; mph2; PH2; PHC2; PHC2_HUMAN; polyhomeotic 2; polyhomeotic like 2; Polyhomeotic-like protein 2.
- Gene target
- Short nameHDC2/PHC2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies