FITC goat anti IgG H
FITC goat anti IgG H is available 8 times from Aat labs
16852 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 204.12 USD
16852 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 mg | 341.85 USD
16860 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 mg | 399.79 USD
- Catalog number16860
- Price399.79 USD
- Size1 mg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Gene target
- Short nameFITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*
- TechniqueMouse, anti, FITC, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namefluorecein caprine antibody to-mouse Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) *Cross Adsorbed*
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
16860 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 254.53 USD
16868 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 mg | 341.85 USD
16868 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 204.12 USD
16876 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 mg | 399.79 USD
16876 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 254.53 USD
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingBlue Ice
- Shelflife12 months
Streptococcus sanguinis 1 5 phosphoribosyl 5 5 phosphoribosylamino methylideneamino imidazole 4 carboxamide isomerase