EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay
EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay is available 2 times from Gentaur genprice labs
356-P-1047-48 | EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assaysize: 1 kit or item | 1026.53 USD
356-P-1047-48 | EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assaysize: 1x | 622.84 USD
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 356-P-1047-48. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- When will I be deliveredThe EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- Contact with other usersEpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
- UseEpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay is used in laboratories on a frequent basis.
- Orderingthe reference is 356-P-1047-48 for ordering
- ReferenceGentaur can give you references of users of EpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay in your area. Call us on 00 32 265 09 23 for more information on 356-P-1047-48
- TestGentaur Genprice supplies other types of Assays as 1.Chromatin isolation for histone extracts like H2A, H2B, H3, and H4 extraction for SDS-PAGE electrophoresis. Histones act as spools around which DNA winds, and also play a role in gene regulation. The core histones include H2A, H2B, H3, and H4. Histones undergo post-translational modifications, which alter their interaction with DNA and nuclear proteins. The H3 and H4 histones have long tails protruding from the nucleosome, which can be covalently modified at several places (i.e., methylation, acetylation, phosphorylation, etc.). Histone modifications act in diverse biological processes such as gene regulation, DNA repair and chromosome condensation (mitosis). Combinations of modifications are thought to constitute a "histone code" and an understanding of this code may help to answer questions about human development and disease.
- Gene target
- Short nameEpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility Assay
- Techniquechromatin, Epiquik, Assay
- Alternative nameEpiQuik Chromatin Accessibility test
- Alternative techniqueepigenetic
Mouse Delta 3.5 Delta 2.4 dienoyl CoA isomerase mitochondrial ELISA Kit Delta 3.5 Delta 2.4 dienoyl CoA isomerase mitochondrial
Recombinant Sorangium cellulosum Cell division topological specificity factor minE Cell division topological specificity factor minE
Recombinant Mouse Putative transposase element L1Md A101 L1Md A102 L1Md A2 Putative transposase element L1Md A101 L1Md A102 L1Md A2
Recombinant Aquifex aeolicus Uncharacterized protein aq_1453 aq_1453 Uncharacterized protein aq_1453 aq_1453