Donkey Anti Rabbit IgG Antibody H
Donkey Anti Rabbit IgG Antibody H is available 3 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0295D | Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 160.61 USD
bs-0295D-Biotin | Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0295D-Biotin
- Price137.83 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- Latin nameEquus africanus asinus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Bioss Secondary Antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Bioss Secondary Antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- Alternative nameDonkey antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0295D-HRP | Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Host OrganismDonkey
- Target antigenRabbit IgG
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Cross reactivityRabbit
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin G (IgG), is one of the most abundant proteins in serum with normal levels between 8-17 mg/mL in adult blood. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. The IgG molecule has two separate functions; to bind to the pathogen that elicited the response and to recruit other cells and molecules to destroy the antigen. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti, IgG
- Alternative techniqueantibodies