Anti rat EGFP polyclonal antibody
Anti rat EGFP polyclonal antibody is available 3 times from Abebio labs
- Physical stateantibody solution
- PurityGreater than or equal to 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Typepolyclonal antibody
- Related genesEGFP
- Storage conditionKeep the Anti-rat EGFP at 4°C for up to 7-14 days after delivery. For longer periods, the vial should be put on -20°C. The preparation of aliquots will eliminates the risk of denaturation and reduction of the antibody specificity through cycles of freezing and thawing. In order to keep the quality of the antibody, please, follow the instruction from the datasheet.
- Antibody namesAnti-rat EGFP
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-rat EGFP polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
PA20143RB-100ug | Anti-rat EGFP polyclonal antibodysize: 100ug | 648.16 USD
- Catalog numberPA20143RB-100ug
- Price648.16 USD
- Concentration1.8 mg per ml
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abebio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugateThe Green Fluorescent Protein (eGFP) of Anti- polyclonal antibody can be excited at 488 nanometers with a peak emission at 509 nanometers and is detected in the FL1 detector on the FACSCalibur or FACScan. The LSRII and all of the core's sorter flow cytometers can tell the difference between at the same time/together expressing eGFP and eYFP cells when the proper optical filters and experimental controls exist.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
PA20143RB-500ug | Anti-rat EGFP polyclonal antibodysize: 500ug | 1911.26 USD
PA20143RB-1mg | Anti-rat EGFP polyclonal antibodysize: 1mg | 2886.58 USD
Supplier:Chondrocytes and collagens