Anti Lamin A C LMNA Antibody
8x Anti Lamin A C LMNA Antibody found in bioma
- Other nameCDCD1; CMD1A; CMT2B1; EMD2; FPL; FPLD; HGPS; IDC; LDP1; LFP; LGMD1B; LMN1; LMNC; PRO1; Cardiomyopathy Dilated 1A; Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1B; Progeria 1
- Immunogenno specific immunogen / contact us
- Verified reactivityHomo sapiens (Human)
- Verified applicationsLoading Control of WB.
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
CAU29696 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 569.86 USD
CAU29696 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 416.67 USD
- Catalog numberCAU29696
- Price416.67 USD
- Size100 μg
- Raised inMouse
- Antibody's concentration500μg/ml
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies
- Alternative nameantibody to-Lamin A/C (LMNA) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelamin A/C
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- cardiomyopathy, dilated 1A (autosomal dominant)
- limb girdle muscular dystrophy 1B (autosomal dominant)
- progeria 1 (Hutchinson-Gilford type)
- lamin A/C-like 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-04-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedChanges in vimentin, lamin A/C and mitofilin expression induce aberrant cell organization in fibroblasts from Fanconi anemia complementation group A (FA-A) patients.present case illustrates that mutations of the LMNA codon cause familial partial lipodystrophy that is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern with variable expressivityResults show that decline in Hela lamin A/C expression correlates with modified cell signaling and minor alterations in metabolism coupled with changes in expression in structural proteins of the cytoskeleton.The loss of nuclear envelope structural proteins lamin A/C in breast cancer underlies the two hallmarks of cancer aberrations in nuclear morphology and aneuploidy.In six small nuclear families with dilated cardiomyopathy heterozygous mutations in LMNA were identified.We describe the first cases of AR-EDMD and autosomal dominant familial partial lipodystrophy (FPLD) in the Hutterite population resulting from homozygous or heterozygous R482Q mutations in the lamin A/C gene (LMNA).Mutant lamin A and SUN1 induce abnormalities in the nuclear envelope and endoplasmic reticulum in Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome.Studies indicate that progeria is characterized predominantly by a unique heterozygous autosomal point mutation in LMNA gene.Results suggested that loss of lamin A but not lamin C expression in epithelial ovarian cancer was related to metastasis and poor prognosis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CAU29696 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 167.89 USD
CAU29696 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 316.18 USD
CAU29715 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 158.09 USD
CAU29715 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 387.26 USD
CAU29715 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 528.19 USD
CAU29715 | Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 289.22 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies