anti IGF BP3 Antibody
anti IGF BP3 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5720-30T | anti-IGF-BP3 Antibodysize: IGF-BP3 Antibody | 171.56 USD
5720-200 | anti-IGF-BP3 Antibodysize: IGF-BP3 Antibody | 368.8 USD
- Target of this antibody:IGF-BP3
- Background information:Human IGF-BP3, also known as growth-hormone-dependant binding protein, is a 28.9 kDa cysteine-rich secreted protein. It is the major IGF binding protein present in the plasma of human and animals. In addition to its ability to modulate the activity of IGF-I and IGF-2, IGF-BP3 also exerts inhibitory effects on follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) activity. Decreased plasma levels of IGF-BP3 often results in dwarfism, whereas elevated levels of IGF-BP3 may lead to acromegaly. The expression of IGF-BP3 in fibroblasts is stimulated by mitogenic growth factors such as Bombesin, Vasopressin, PDGF, and EGF.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human IGF-BP3 (Cat.# 4720-25)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (2-6 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant human IGFBP-3 (Cat.# 4720-25) can be used as a positive control. Other applications have not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.IGF-I, IGF-II, insulin-like growth factors -1 and -2 are important regulators of signaling that mediates growth and metabolism in cells. Insulin-like growth factor -1 shares structural homology with proinsulin and is mainly produced by liver. IGF-1 acts via specific receptor, IGF-1R, a heterodimeric tyrosine kinase receptor that signals to various second messenger pathways such as MAPK, Raf/Ras and PI3K cascades.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-IGF-BP3 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti, IGF
- Alternative nameantibody to-IGF-BP3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies