anti human TCR beta
anti human TCR beta is available 10 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666635 | anti-human TCR C beta 1-Biotinsize: 100ug | 669.88 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666635
- Price669.88 USD
- Also known asTCR C beta 1
- Gene nameTCR C beta 1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2a
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- TCR C beta 1-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens TCR C b 1-biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
GEN666417 | anti-human TCR C beta 1-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 669.88 USD
GEN666634 | anti-human TCR C beta 1-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 494.47 USD
GEN666737 | anti-human TCR C beta 1-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 494.47 USD
GEN666305 | anti-human TCR C beta 1-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 852.37 USD
GEN666484 | anti-human TCR V beta 3-Biotinsize: 100ug | 669.88 USD
GEN666702 | anti-human TCR V beta 3-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 669.88 USD
GEN666021 | anti-human TCR V beta 3-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 494.47 USD
GEN666251 | anti-human TCR V beta 3-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 494.47 USD
GEN666266 | anti-human TCR V beta 3-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 852.37 USD
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies