4E-T/EIF4ENIF1 Polyclonal Antibody
1x 4E-T/EIF4ENIF1 Polyclonal Antibody found in bioma
- Other nameEIF4ENIF1; 4E-T; Clast4; FLJ21601; 2610509L04Rik; eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E nuclear import factor 1; eIF4E-transporter; FLJ26551; OTTHUMP00000063276
- Verified reactivityHuman
- Verified applicationsELISA, WB, IHC
- Raised inGoat
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene number56478 (human); 74203 (mouse);
- NCBI numberNP_062817.2; NP_001157974.1
- PurityPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Antibody's concentration0,5mg/1ml
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationExpected reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow. This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_062817.2) and isoform b (NP_001157974.1). Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_062817.2; NP_001157973.1).
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short name4E-T/EIF4ENIF1 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- Alternative name4E-T/EIF4ENIF1 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
CAE03005 | 4E-T/EIF4ENIF1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 545.35 USD
- Catalog numberCAE03005
- Price545.35 USD
- Size100 μg
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameeukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E nuclear import factor 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-06-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) is targeted to processing bodies in response to oxidative stress and promotes the phosphorylation of 4E-T.human P bodies contain the cap-binding protein eIF4E and the related factor eIF4E-transporter (eIF4E-T), suggesting novel roles for these proteins in targeting mRNAs for 5' --> 3' degradationHsp90 probably contributes to the correct localization of eIF4E and 4E-T to stress granules and also to the interaction between eIF4E and eIF4G, both of which may be needed for eIF4E to acquire the physiological functionalityData demonstrate that EIF4ENIF1 is associated with dominantly inherited primary ovarian insufficiency.that while both eIF4E1 and eIF4E2 bind 4E-T via the canonical YX 4Lvarphi sequence, nearby downstream sequences also influence eIF4E:4E-T interactionsThis work has demonstrated the conserved yet unpredicted and surprising translational control of bound mRNAs by 4E-T, which does not involve eIF4E, nor P-body components.neural precursors are transcriptionally primed to generate neurons, but an eIF4E/4E-T complex sequesters and represses translation of proneurogenic proteins to determine appropriate neurogenesis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies