ZDHHC7 ZNF370 Antibody Conjugated
ZDHHC7 ZNF370 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenZDHHC7/ZNF370
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ZDHHC7/ZNF370.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ZDHHC7/ZNF370
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundZinc-finger proteins contain DNA-binding domains and have a wide variety of functions, most of which encompass some form of transcriptional activation or repression. ZDHHC1 (zinc finger, DHHC-type containing 1), also known as ZNF377 (zinc finger protein 377) or C16orf1, is a 485 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that contains one DHHC-type zinc finger. Expressed in fetal heart, lung and kidney and also present in adult lung and pancreas, ZDHHC1 functions as a palmitoyltransferase that catalyzes the conversion of palmitoyl-CoA and protein-cysteine to S-palmitoyl protein and CoA. Like ZDHHC1, ZDHHC5, ZDHHC6, ZDHHC7 and ZDHHC18 each contain one DHHC-type zinc finger through which they convey palmitoyltransferase activity against a broad range of substrates, including H-Ras, SNAP 25 and GABAA R proteins.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDHHC 7; DHHC7; FLJ10792; FLJ20279; Palmitoyltransferase ZDHHC7; ZDHHC 7; Zinc finger DHHC domain containing 7; Zinc finger DHHC domain containing protein 7; Zinc finger DHHC type containing 7; Zinc finger protein 370; ZNF 370; ZNF370;
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12088R-Biotin | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12088R-Biotin
- Price409.62 USD
- Long nameZDHHC7/ZNF370 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameZDHHC7/ZNF370 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namezinc finger DHHC-type containing 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Zinc fingers DHHC-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedthe DHHC-7 and -21 proteins are novel targets to selectively inhibit membrane sex steroid receptor localization and functionDHHC7-mediated palmitoylation of Fas allows a proper Fas expression level by preventing its degradation through the lysosomes.The ZDHHC7-mediated SCRIB palmitoylation is critical for SCRIB membrane targeting, cell polarity and tumor suppression, providing new mechanistic insights of how dynamic protein palmitoylation regulates cell polarity and tumorigenesis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12088R-Cy3 | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12088R-Cy5 | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12088R-Cy5.5 | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12088R-Cy7 | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12088R-FITC | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-12088R-HRP | ZDHHC7/ZNF370 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies