ZA20D3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ZA20D3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-13560R-A350 | ZA20D3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 391.28 USD
bs-13560R-A488 | ZA20D3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 391.28 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13560R-A488
- Price391.28 USD
- Long nameZA20D3 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-ZA20D3 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the ZA20D3 Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative nameZA20D3 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
1. Gene info
- Long gene namezinc finger AN1-type containing 6
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- zinc finger, A20 domain containing 3
- zinc finger, AN1-type domain 6
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-09-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Zinc fingers AN1-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, and gene-environment interaction. (HuGE Navigator)
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13560R-A555 | ZA20D3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 391.28 USD
bs-13560R-A594 | ZA20D3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 391.28 USD
bs-13560R-A647 | ZA20D3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 391.28 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenZA20D3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ZA20D3.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ZA20D3
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenZA20D3 is a zinc-finger protein located on chromosome 15. It is associated with PRK1.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonyms3110005P07Rik; Associated with PRK1 protein; AWP1; DKFZp564F2116; fb11b11; Za20d3 zinc finger A20 domain containing 3; ZFAN6_HUMAN; ZA20D3; ZFAND5B; AN1-type zinc finger protein 6; Zinc finger A20 domain-containing protein 3
- Gene target
- Short nameZA20D3 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies