V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibody
V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS448027 | V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200ug | 531.89 USD
MBS448027 | V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibodysize: 500ug | 800.73 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2V5 epitope PAb
- Alternative name3V5 epitope Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4V5
- Alternative name5anti-V5
- Other namesV5; N/A
- Gene nameV5
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityReacts against V5-tagged recombinant fusion proteins.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityReacts specifically with V5-tagged recombinant fusion proteins expressed in transfected mammalian cells or produced by in vitro translation.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePolyclonal antibody supplied as (3 mg/ml) aliquot in PBS, 20% glycerol and 0.05% sodium azide. This antibody is epitope-affinity purified from goat antiserum.
- Storage and shippingFor immediate use productone can be stored in a refrigerator (1° to 8° C) for up to 2 days. For long-term storage keep productone frozen at -20° C. Diluted working solutions should be discarded if not used within 12 hours.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameV5 epitope Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameV5 epitope polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals