UBF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
UBF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameUBF1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenUBF1/RNA polymerase I
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against UBF1/RNA polymerase I.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human UBF1
- Gene ID number7343
- Swiss ProtP17480
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRecognizes the ribosomal RNA gene promoter and activates transcription mediated by RNA polymerase I through cooperative interactions with the transcription factor SL1/TIF-IB complex. It binds specifically to the upstream control element.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsUBF; UBF1; UBF2; UBF-1; NOR-90; Nucleolar transcription factor 1; Autoantigen NOR-90; Upstream-binding factor 1; UBTF
- Gene target
- Short nameUBF1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameUBF1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2362R-Cy5 | UBF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2362R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameupstream binding transcription factor, RNA polymerase I
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-11-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedeffects of PES1 and UBF1 expression on the growth and differentiation of cell lines derived from 32D cells, an interleukin-3 (IL-3)-dependent murine myeloid cell lineaugmented ribosome biogenesis occurs in UBF-dependent manner during increased protein synthesis induced by high glucose in glomerular epithelial cells that correlates with UBF activation and renal hypertrophy in rodents with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.Inhibition of the POL1 pathway delays and suppresses the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and ameliorates the disease in mice with persistent clinical signs.Loss of UBF also unexpectedly induced the formation in cells of a large sub-nuclear structure resembling the nucleolar precursor body (NPB) of oocytes and early embryos.we have uncovered a novel role for UBTF1 and UBTF2 in maintaining genome stability through coordinating the expression of highly transcribed Pol I (UBTF1 activity) and Pol II genes (UBTF2 activity).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene