TSHR Antibody HRP Conjugated
TSHR Antibody HRP Conjugated is available 3 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameTSHR Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTSHR
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TSHR.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TSHR
- Gene ID number7253
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor for thyrothropin. Plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. Also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsLGR3; CHNG1; hTSHR-I; Thyrotropin receptor; Thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor; TSH-R; TSHR
- Gene target
- Short nameTSHR Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTSHR (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0460R-HRP | TSHR Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0460R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Swiss ProtP16473
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namethyroid stimulating hormone receptor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-03-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Glycoprotein hormone receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedConserved Glu and Asp residues in ligand-mediated signaling buffer dependent in LHR. Identical amino acid residues in homologous receptors can exhibit distinct functions. Role of ionic strength (Na+) on signaling differs in the three receptors.Developmental profiles of TSH, sex steroids, and their receptors in the thyroid and their relevance to thyroid growth in immature ratsmutation effects vary with the ambient iodide supply and could be masked in regions of high iodine intakeHigher TSH level in the BN strain appears to reflect an adjustment of the feedback loop to reduced thyrocyte sensitivity to TSH secondary to reduced TSHR expression.Results show that Tshr mRNA levels were up-regulated during differentiation of brown adipocytes. During the differentiation of brown adipocytesTSH signal transduction in cultured tanycytes signals via G alphas to increase cAMP via an alternative G protein to increase phosphorylation of ERK1/2.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0206R-HRP | TSHR Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0003R-HRP | TSHR Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD