TRIP13 16E1BP Antibody Conjugated
7x TRIP13 16E1BP Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTRIP13/16E1BP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TRIP13/16E1BP.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TRIP13/16E1BP
- Gene ID number9319
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThyroid hormone receptors (TRs) are transcription factors that regulate the expression of specific genes in a hormone-dependent manner. TRIP13 is a transcription factor that interacts with the ligand binding domain of the thyroid receptor (TR) as well as a variety of target genes including human papilloma virus type 16 (HPV16) E1. Unlike most TRIP proteins which function only in the presence of hormones, TRIP13 does not require the presence of thyroid hormone to interact with TR. The association of TRIP13 with (HPV16) E1 suggests that TRIP13 may have tumor suppressor gene function. TRIP13 is a 432 amino acid protein with 2 different isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms16E1-BP; 16E1BP; Homo sapiens HPV16 E1 protein binding protein mRNA complete cds; HPV16 E1 protein binding protein; HPV16 E1 protein-binding protein; Human papillomavirus type 16 E1 protein binding protein; Human papillomavirus type 16 E1 protein-binding protein; Pachytene checkpoint protein 2 homolog; PCH2; Thyroid hormone receptor interactor 13; Thyroid receptor interacting protein 13; Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 13; TR-interacting protein 13; TRIP-13; Trip13; TRP13_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11438R-Biotin | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11438R-Cy3 | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11438R-Cy5 | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11438R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameTRIP13/16E1BP Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTRIP13/16E1BP (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namethyroid hormone receptor interactor 13
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- AAA ATPases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11438R-Cy5.5 | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11438R-Cy7 | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11438R-FITC | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11438R-HRP | TRIP13/16E1BP Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies