TMRM Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester CAS 115532 50 8
TMRM Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester CAS 115532 50 8 is available 2 times from Aat labs
22221 | TMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8*size: 25 milligrams | 152.77 USD
22221 | TMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8*size: 2X25 mg | 392.11 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. TMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that TMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.A methyl group is an alkyl derived from methane, containing one carbon atom bonded to three hydrogen atoms — CH3. In formulas, the group is often abbreviated Me. Such hydrocarbon groups occur in many organic compounds. It is a very stable group in most molecules. While the methyl group is usually part of a larger molecule, it can be found on its own in any of three forms anion, cation or radical. The anion has eight valence electrons, the radical seven and the cation six. All three forms are highly reactive and rarely observed,
- Gene target
- Short nameTMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8*
- Alternative nameTMRM [Tetramethylrhodamine methyl ester] *CAS#: 115532-50-8*
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp