Tie2 Tyr992 Antibody Conjugated
Tie2 Tyr992 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTie2 Tyr992
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Tie2 Tyr992.
- Modification siteTyr992
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Tie2 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr992
- Gene ID number7010
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe TEK receptor tyrosine kinase is expressed almost exclusively in endothelial cells in mice, rats, and humans. This receptor possesses a unique extracellular domain containing 2 immunoglobulin-like loops separated by 3 epidermal growth factor-like repeats that are connected to 3 fibronectin type III-like repeats. The ligand for the receptor is angiopoietin-1. Defects in TEK are associated with inherited venous malformations; the TEK signaling pathway appears to be critical for endothelial cell-smooth muscle cell communication in venous morphogenesis.TEK is closely related to the TIE receptor tyrosine kinase.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsTie-2; Tie2; Tek; Angiopoietin-1 receptor; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE-2; hTIE2; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TEK; Tunica interna endothelial cell kinase; p140 TEK; Angiopoietin 1 receptor; CD202b; CD202b antigen; Endothelial tyrosine kinase; Endothelium specic receptor tyrosine kinase 2; hTIE 2; Hyk; Soluble TIE2 variant 1; Soluble TIE2 variant 2; tek tyrosine kinase; TEK tyrosine kinase endothelial; tek tyrosine kinase, endothelial; TIE 2; TIE2_HUMAN; Tunica interna endothelial cell kinase; Tyrosine kinase with Ig and EGF homology domains 2; Tyrosine protein kinase receptor TEK; Tyrosine protein kinase receptor TIE 2; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE-2; Venous malformations multiple cutaneous and mucosal; VMCM 1; VMCM; VMCM1; CD202b.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3449R-Biotin | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3449R-Cy3 | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3449R-Cy5 | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3449R-Cy5
- Price452.68 USD
- Long nameTie2 (Tyr992) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTie2 (Tyr992) (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-3449R-Cy5.5 | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3449R-Cy7 | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3449R-FITC | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3449R-HRP | Tie2 (Tyr992) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR