Tide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide]
Tide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide] is available 1 time from Aat labs
2252 | Tide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide]size: 1 milligram | 258.51 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionTide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Tide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Tide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameTide Fluor 2 [TF2 ]
- Alternative nameTide Fluor 2 azide [TF2 azide]
SERPINA12 Serpin A12 OL 64 Visceral Adipose Tissue derived Serine Protease Inhibitor Vaspin Visceral Adipose specific Serpin