Teepol Medium w Sterile Membrane Filter
Teepol Medium w Sterile Membrane Filter is available 2 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionTeepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filter by HiMedia Laboratories is used for detection and enumeration of enteric lactose fermenting bacteria.
- Storage TemperatureStore Teepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filter between 10 - 30°C
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- AppearenceDry filter membrane pad of 50mm diameter
- Field of applicationWater, food, waste water.
- Temperature and Time of incubation44°C for 18 - 48 hours
- StabilityTeepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filter is stable if stored as per the conditions specified under storage. Product loses its potency/performance above 45°C.
- Data SheetContact us to request the Datasheet
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Teepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filter
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.Associated membrane protein types are lipopolysaccharide selective barriers. Biological membranes include cell membranes, outer coverings of cells or organelles that allow passage of certain proteins and nuclear membranes, which cover a cell nucleus; and tissue membranes, such as mucosae and serosae. ,This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameTeepol Medium w/ Sterile Filter
- Techniquesterile, Medium
- Alternative nameTeepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filter
- Alternative techniquesterilized
MF015F-2X50PT | Teepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filtersize: 2X50PT | 201.98 USD
MF015F-4X20PT | Teepol Medium w/ Sterile Membrane Filtersize: 4X20PT | 192.64 USD
Recombinant Yersinia pseudotuberculosis serotype O 3 Gamma glutamyl phosphate reductase proA Gamma glutamyl phosphate reductase proA
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies