TAS2R9 Antibody Conjugated
TAS2R9 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenTAS2R9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against TAS2R9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TAS2R9
- Gene ID number50835
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTAS2R9 belongs to the family of candidate taste receptors that are members of the G-protein-coupled receptor superfamily. These proteins are specifically expressed in the taste receptor cells of the tongue and palate epithelia. They are organized in the genome in clusters and are genetically linked to loci that influence bitter perception in mice and humans. In functional expression studies, they respond to bitter tastants. This gene maps to the taste receptor gene cluster on chromosome 12p13. TAS2R9 is implicated in the perception of bitter compounds in the oral cavity and the gastrointestinal tract. It signals through PLCB2 and the calcium regulated cation channel TRPM5.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsT2R9; Taste receptor, family B, member 6; Taste receptor, type 2, member 9; TRB6; TA2R9_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11613R-Biotin | TAS2R9 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11613R-Cy3 | TAS2R9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11613R-Cy5 | TAS2R9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11613R-Cy5.5 | TAS2R9 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11613R-Cy7 | TAS2R9 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11613R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameTAS2R9 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameTAS2R9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameTAS2R9 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametaste 2 receptor member 9
- Synonyms gene name
- taste receptor, type 2, member 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-03-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Taste 2 receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11613R-FITC | TAS2R9 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11613R-HRP | TAS2R9 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies