Swine anti Rabbit
Swine anti Rabbit is available 12 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS571936 | Swine anti Rabbit Ig light chains kappa and lambda (free and bound)size: 1 mililiter | 393.31 USD
MBS571936 | Swine anti Rabbit Ig light chains kappa and lambda (free and bound) Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 393.31 USD
MBS571745 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains)size: 1 mililiter | 336.12 USD
MBS571758 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains)size: 10 miligrams | 374.64 USD
MBS571745 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains) Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 336.12 USD
- Catalog numberMBS571745
- Price336.12 USD
- Size1 mililiter
- Alternative name1Anti-Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Alternative name2Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Alternative name3Swine anti Lapin IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Alternative name4Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Species reactivityRabbit
- Specificity and cross-reactivityPrecipitating polyclonal Swine antiSerum to Rabbit IgG, heavy and light chains.
- Tested for:Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MBS Polyclonals. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MBS Polyclonals adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSwine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy light chains) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, light, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameswine antibody to production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chains) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
MBS571758 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains) Antibodysize: 10 miligrams | 374.64 USD
MBS571754 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITCsize: 2 ml | 535.7 USD
MBS571754 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with FITC Antibodysize: 2 ml | 535.7 USD
MBS571429 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with TRITCsize: 2 ml | 535.7 USD
MBS571429 | Swine anti Rabbit IgG (heavy and light chains), conjugated with TRITC Antibodysize: 2 ml | 535.7 USD
MBS571686 | Swine anti Rabbit Serum proteinssize: 1 mililiter | 336.12 USD
MBS571686 | Swine anti Rabbit Serum proteins Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 336.12 USD
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismSwine
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingStore at Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius..
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.