SUMF1 Antibody Conjugated
SUMF1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSUMF1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SUMF1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SUMF1
- Gene ID number285362
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSUMF1 is a 374 amino acid alternatively spliced protein that localizes to the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum and belongs to the sulfatase-modifying factor family. Expressed ubiquitously with highest expression in liver, kidney and pancreas, SUMF1 exists as either a monomer, a homodimer or a heterodimer (with SUMF2) and functions to oxidize sulfatase cysteine residues to an active FGIy residue, thereby playing an important role in sulfatase activity. Defects in the gene encoding SUMF1 are the cause of multiple sulfatase deficiency (MSD), a heterogeneous disorder characterized by metachromatic leukodystrophy, mucopolysaccharidosis, chondrodysplasia punctata, hydrocephalus, ichthyosis, neurologic deterioration and developmental delay.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMGC150436; AAPA3037; C alpha formylglycine generating enzyme 1; C-alpha-formylglycine-generating enzyme 1; FGE; FGly generating enzyme; MGC131853; Sulfatase modying factor 1 [Precursor]; Sulfatase-modying factor 1; SUMF1; SUMF1_HUMAN; UNQ3037.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12366R-Biotin | SUMF1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12366R-Cy3 | SUMF1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12366R-Cy5 | SUMF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12366R-Cy5.5 | SUMF1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12366R-Cy7 | SUMF1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12366R-FITC | SUMF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12366R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameSUMF1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSUMF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameSUMF1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesulfatase modifying factor 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12366R-HRP | SUMF1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD