Sulfacetamide-HRP Conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionSulfacetamide-HRP Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Sulfacetamide-HRP Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Sulfacetamide-HRP Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- Gene target
- Short nameSulfacetamide- Conjugate
- Alternative nameSulfacetamide-horseradish peroxidase Conjugate
50031 | Sulfacetamide-HRP Conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 590.05 USD